BEWARE OF FALSE CHRISTS

 Do not believe any man who claims he is the Christ, and be careful of false teachers and prophets who claim they are men of God, but their ways are far from the LORD,

for they are only deceivers working as agents of darkness.


PRAYER: LORD I give you all the glory, honor and adoration, for your divine presence in my life,

please continue to guide me through your words and the presence of the Holy Spirit, that I will never fall into any form of deception in Jesus Christ name amen.

2 comments:

  1. The prayer sounds like a similar declaration that Simon Peter made to Jesus.


    Matthew 5:34 - "But I say, do not make any vows! "

    ReplyDelete

EMPOWERED BY GOD

Every Christian Minister who is faithfully committed to His Calling in Christ Jesus, serving as a channel manifesting God's Grace, Love,...