Wednesday, September 6, 2023

GOD'S WORD

The Great I Am That I Am, YAHWEH, our Creator, is eternal, and His Word never fails. Although the Heavens vanish away like smoke, the Earth grows old like a garment and its inhabitants quickly cease living on it, God's Word abides forever, Faithful and True (Isaiah 40:8, 51:6).
Moreover, the signs of the end of the age are already taking place; visible to the eyes and audible to our ears, some are going through a series of events, which only testifies that we are in the last times. So, let's remain faithfully committed to our Christ's Calling - seeking lost souls, and discipling them for the advancement of God's Kingdom, as vessels of His glorious Word, Who lives forever.
PRAYER: Thank you in Christ Jesus, Heavenly Father, for making me a vessel of Your glorious Word, which brings Salvation to all who believe. May I be quick to listen,
Amen.

From Luke 21:32-33

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCHANGING NATURAL RELATIONS FOR WHAT IS AGAINST NATURE

Turning away from God, rejecting His Word, Love, and exchanging the natural order He established, for what is contrary to nature and His Div...