ETERNAL EXISTENCE OF CHRIST

Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, has ever been in and with the Father, as the Word proceeding from Elohim, the Creator of all - declaring His presence from the beginning as YHWH, the Great I AM WHO I AM - the Almighty who is, who was, and is to come (Ex. 3:14, Rev. 1:8 & 22:13). Besides, "He is before all things and in Him, all things consist," being one with God (Micah 5:2, John 1:3, Col. 1:17).
Therefore, it's made known to all who are faithful to the living God, by the Spirit who gives true understanding, that both the Word and the Father are one; for, the Gospel testifies of God's Love to mankind, revealed in His Son who exists forever as the Lord and Savior of all who receive His Grace from the depth of their hearts as the Way and the Truth leading to everlasting life with the Father (John 14:6).
PRAYER: Thank You, Lord, Jesus Christ, for you've always been with me - providing, protecting, and leading me the same way all through my life; worthy is the Lamb (Heb. 13:8, Gen. 22:8, 11 & 14)! Please, continue to guide me in the path of righteousness so that I may remain in Your Holy presence forever,
Amen.

From John 8:58

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMPOWERED BY GOD

Every Christian Minister who is faithfully committed to His Calling in Christ Jesus, serving as a channel manifesting God's Grace, Love,...