Monday, August 3, 2026

PRAYED FOR THE DAY TO COME

Committing your upcoming day to God with a peaceful heart and faithful spirit, to become equipped for the day ahead and receive guidance, is always right (Ps. 143:8, Prov. 16:3). Patiently surrendering the unknowns and asking for His advice, strength, and protection to carefully navigate whatever challenges or opportunities are coming your way, helps in overcoming anything (Prov. 3:5-6, 1 Pet. 5:7).
Therefore, as a Christian, never relent in placing your future, dreams, and worries about tomorrow in prayer, before the presence of the LORD; for He will listen to you and come to your aid, in due time (Jer. 29:11-12).

PRAYER: Dear Lord Jesus Christ, my Blessed Redeemer and Friend, I give You my upcoming day, for I don't know what lies ahead, but I can slow down, knowing You are already there. Please grant me the strength and wisdom to face any challenge, the grace to handle unexpected situations, and the peace to trust in Your plan, even as You guide my steps, protect my loved ones, and let Your light shine through everything I do,
Amen.


From Acts 27:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

STAY IN THE SHIP FOR SALVATION

When a severe storm comes in life and others with different faiths seem to threaten the plan for the Church - the Body of Christ, Divine Shi...