THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PRAYER AND FASTING

As christians we seek, ask and knock for God's divine favor, presence and breakthrough, through our prayers, but fasting is also needed to some extent, in other to strengthen our faith even more,
that we might be able to overcome those changes that seems humanly impossible, only because of ones weak faith.

PRAYER: Dear LORD and ominipotent Father, thank you for strengthening me through your words, for I know that as I continue to pray, being watchful with all perseverance and supplication in the Spirit, 
I will always have the power to overcome every challenge that comes my way in Jesus Christ name amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMPOWERED BY GOD

Every Christian Minister who is faithfully committed to His Calling in Christ Jesus, serving as a channel manifesting God's Grace, Love,...