BE FORGIVING THAT YOUR PRAYERS MAY BE ANSWERED

 BE FORGIVING THAT YOUR PRAYERS MAY BE ANSWERED


As a true christian you have to be forgiving to all, expressing the love of Christ in you to everyone, even while you pray.

For the prayers of a forgiving and faithful heart are always answered by the LORD because he has no impure thoughts against another and his sins are forgiven by God.

PRAYER: Dear LORD thank you for the love of Christ in me and the grace to forgive all who trespass against me, please let the love of Christ which encourages forgiveness continue to remain strengthened in me, that I will always attain mercy from you with a divine assurance of my prayers being answered in Jesus Christ name amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

EMPOWERED BY GOD

Every Christian Minister who is faithfully committed to His Calling in Christ Jesus, serving as a channel manifesting God's Grace, Love,...