BEWARE OF HYPOCRITICAL MINISTERS

 BEWARE OF HYPOCRITICAL MINISTERS

As christians and children of God you should beware of those who are hypocrites yet minister as priests and proclaimer of the gospel before the children of God, knowing that their teachings are different from their true character.

Therefore, do not emulate them, for their pretentious service and dedication is only for the sake of earthly rewards, respect and praises from men and not for God's glory.

PRAYER: Dear LORD, please continue to strengthen and make me worthy of my calling as a priest and minister of the gospel of Christ, that I may always proclaim your word to all through my character and the words of my mouth, living an examplary life worthy to be called a true christian in Jesus Christ's name amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

EMPOWERED BY GOD

Every Christian Minister who is faithfully committed to His Calling in Christ Jesus, serving as a channel manifesting God's Grace, Love,...