JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR

 JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR


From the beginning all who have faith in God, the great I am that I am YAHWEH, believes in the prophecy of the Messiah, and all who truly receives Jesus Christ into their lives as the Messiah acknowledges Him as their savior, 

but only those who truly remain faithful to His teachings and walk in His righteousness alone are the redeemed of the Lord, being truly saved by Christ.

PRAYER: Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for accepting me as your own and granting me total salvation from sin and death, please let your divine presence continue to abide in me, that I will always remain in a righstanding with God, abiding in your righteousness alone in Jesus Christ name amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

EMPOWERED BY GOD

Every Christian Minister who is faithfully committed to His Calling in Christ Jesus, serving as a channel manifesting God's Grace, Love,...