WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

 WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

No matter what you are going through in life you should not be discouraged once you are a born again child of God, but you should endeavor to always remain steadfast, holding on to your faith in Christ Jesus,

because your human strength can not overcome all your struggles in life but with God's presence being manifested through the Holy Spirit in you, you will always overcome every challenge in life.

PRAYER: Dear LORD ominipotent and ominiscience Father, thank you for always being there for me, for I have an assuring faith from the depth of my heart that you will never live me nor forsake me and by your grace I am an overcomer in  Christ Jesus amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

EMPOWERED BY GOD

Every Christian Minister who is faithfully committed to His Calling in Christ Jesus, serving as a channel manifesting God's Grace, Love,...