BREAKTHROUGH AFTER OBEDIENCE

Being immersed in the presence of the LORD and dwelling among His vessels is good like oil, for it brings peace and comfort to the life of every new creation in Christ; even then, until a man submits in obedience to God's Word and works diligently according to the teachings of the Holy Spirit, only then will He receive total breakthrough from the forces of darkness, which also comes through another vessel (Psalm 133:1-2, 2 Kings 5:9-14, Prov. 3:5-8). Going where we are sent is necessary, for every Divine manifestation taking place in our lives comes by Grace, through faith in obedience to the Word of our Heavenly Father, who also pleases Him and imputes righteousness to the fallen World where we live in the flesh (Heb. 11:6, James 2:7).
Furthermore, the LORD is always watching over every one who trusts and follows Him, protecting His Children from death and preserving them as vessels ordained and carried out to declare His awesomeness to all (Ps: 33:18-19).
PRAYER: Thank You, Heavenly Father, for my faith in Your Word has made me work in obedience humbly where I am thrust into, according to the will of the Spirit and keeps me preserved in the wonder of Your works, which sustains me, having been redeemed as a testimony to all I meet along the Way to Heaven. Please, help me to bring others to the Author of my Faith, in obedience to my Christ's Calling, so that I may ever remain fruitful in Your advancing Kingdom, in Jesus' name;
Amen.

From John 9:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMPOWERED BY GOD

Every Christian Minister who is faithfully committed to His Calling in Christ Jesus, serving as a channel manifesting God's Grace, Love,...