Wednesday, July 29, 2026

GOD, TO WHOM I BELONG

Knowing and affirming that you belong to God, as a co-heir with Christ, is a beautiful declaration of faith and trust. It means you are never alone and that your ultimate purpose and security rest in Him.
Also, you are His cherished creation, created with purpose; so when life feels heavy, turning to God as your refuge, reminds you that His strength is greater than any obstacle (Ps. 91:2 & 139). Belonging to God means you are His heir, adopted as one who is deeply loved and valued by Him (Rom. 8:14-17).

PRAYER: Dear YHWH, the Great I Am that I Am, to whom I belong, by faith in Christ Jesus, thank You for giving me the grace to remain Yours forever. Please continue to protect, favor, and sustain me, even as You lead and direct my path, in Jesus' Name,
Amen.


From Acts 27:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT BE AFRAID

Whether you are finding courage for a personal journey, dealing with something on your mind, or just sharing a kind thought as a Christian, ...