Sunday, July 19, 2026

MIGHT BECOME SUCH AS I AM

Our deep desire as ministering vessels of the Holy Spirit 🕊️ is for everyone listening to the Good News of Salvation, which we continuously proclaim, to experience the same faith, peace, and conviction we possess (Eph. 1:13). Standing firm in our convictions and wanting others to experience what brings us joy and purpose, helps us in the fulfilment of the Great Commission (Matt. 28:18-20, Heb. 10:23). 🌍
However, anyone without the desire for others who are listening or receiving his ministrations, to become such as he is in Christ Jesus, is probably not faithful to their calling (1 Cor. 11:1, Gal. 4:19, Col. 1:28, 1 Thess. 2:8)📖. So, ensure you are willing to stay fruitful 🍇 by discipling as many as you are given so that you may be found worthy of Christ (John. 15:8, Phil. 1:27).

PLAYER: Dear YHWH and Omnipresent God 🙌, thank you for making me a channel of Your Redeeming Word through whom the Holy Spirit ministers. Please continue to use me for Your glory 💖 so that I may disciple more souls to become as I am, or even better; in Jesus' Name, Amen. 🙏

From Acts 26:29 📜

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIGHT BECOME SUCH AS I AM

Our deep desire as ministering vessels of the Holy Spirit 🕊️ is for everyone listening to the Good News of Salvation, which we continuously...